What does it mean to be summoned to court for the status of DUI deferral program?

Asked about 1 year ago - Smithers, WV

I was convicted of my first DUI two years ago in which I blew the minimum limit .097. I attended the 6 week drug and alcohol class a year ago. I did not have the interlock system installed in my car. Is this the reason for which I am being summoned? Because I was under the impression that I did not have to have the interlock given the circumstances of the situation.

1. Harley O. Wagner

Pro

1

Answered . Summoned for what? Where? Non-aggravated first does not come with DMV mandated interlock in WV. Simply 90 day suspension of license if choose or can choose 15 day suspension and 120 days interlock. Citizen option IF suspension takes place in first place. DUI course/class completion is only one part of reinstatement process. $50 reinstatement fee also required to be provided to DMV for official reinstatement. My apologies but your question makes no sense as currently presented. Sincerely, Harley O. Wagner, Esq. - WestVirginiaDUILawyers.com

2. Ted Harvatin

Pro

Answered . Minimum limit in all 50 states is .08