What does it mean to be in bad faith versus good faith for violating an order item in the parenting that isn't clear?

Sammamish, WA |

Let's say that the parenting plan calls for the kids to be in daycare in the summer, but does not specify how many days per week. The parents tried to reach an agreement, but did not. The PP also calls for mediation, but one parent refused and took the other to court instead because the other parent decided to leave the children at home legally in a safe neighborhood in a safe home with frequent checkup phone calls. How much effort is needed for the parent allowing the kids to stay home to be in good faith when the judge ruled that this parent violated the PP?

1. I'm sure the judge's decision had something to do with the age of the children. I think you need to provide more information for an attorney to be able to answer you question.