What does it Mean CASE ADJUDICATED

Asked about 1 year ago - North Hollywood, CA

I was sentenced to los angeles county jail to serve 180 days and I was on my third day of serving when I got released and on my case it case it says that it was adjudicated. Does that mean I have to back to jail later on again or what because I have court back on the 3 of june. Please help me out I need to know what to expect in this.

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

Answered . You have to go back to court. The Sheriff released you early- not uncommon in Los Angeles . You will not have to back to jail if you did everything else judge requested.

2. Brian K Wanerman

Answered . Since you say you have already been sentenced, I presume you were represented by an attorney during your court proceedings. You should speak to him.