What does it Mean CASE ADJUDICATED

North Hollywood, CA |

I was sentenced to los angeles county jail to serve 180 days and I was on my third day of serving when I got released and on my case it case it says that it was adjudicated. Does that mean I have to back to jail later on again or what because I have court back on the 3 of june. Please help me out I need to know what to expect in this.

1. You have to go back to court. The Sheriff released you early- not uncommon in Los Angeles . You will not have to back to jail if you did everything else judge requested.

2. Since you say you have already been sentenced, I presume you were represented by an attorney during your court proceedings. You should speak to him.

The response above is not intended as legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal questions can only be fully answered through consultation with an attorney to whom you give full and accurate details. Anything you post here is not confidential and is not protected by the attorney-client relationship. It is highly recommended that you seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting.