What does intake mean in court? (I'm in diversion)

Overland Park, KS |

Got into a diversion program, my next court ticket said: you are hereby notified that this action will.come on for intake, what does intake entail? My diversion also has not started yet I have not met with the diversion officers...

1. I am not from KS but I believe it is the name for the intial appearance in the diversion program to start it up. Call the court and they will be able to give you more instructions.

2. This will be your initial orientation where you will likely meet with your diversion officers and go over the specific terms and requirements of the program.

http://seidenlawoffice.com/ The information available through this site is not, nor intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney to discuss your own personal set of circumstances. Past results do not guarantee future results. Each case is unique and should be judged on its own merits. The choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.