What does immigration proceedings mean on question #16 in form I-130?

Asked about 3 years ago - Boston, MA

I came to the U.S. when I was 11 years old, through the desert and got caught by immigration police and they sent me back the same evening, or morning don't remember exactly. Does this mean that I was part of immigration proceedings? Do I answer yes? Or should I just answer Removal? Please help!..... Would be greatly appreciate it!

1. C. C. Abbott

Answered . There are excellent immigration clinics in Boston who can review the petition and provide advise as to the best options. At times, the fact information was not provided is worse than if it was provided and explained. Depending on when the interdiction and removal was done the Boader patrol may have taken your fingerprints.

2. Lisa Monique Okoh-Brown

Answered . it may have been expedited removal most likely. see a local immigration attorney for help.