What does DEFENDANT'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY AND DEMAND FOR FAVORABLE AND IMPEACHMENT INFORMATION MEANS?

Asked over 2 years ago - Kissimmee, FL

DV - case. also what is an NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY?

1. Francis Emory Springfield

Answered . This is tool used in criminal defense cases which requires the State Attorney to provide the defense lawyer with information they have against his/her client. By filing this notice the defense lawyer must provide the state attorney with any information he or she plans to use a trial. This is a very routine notice sent out in most criminal cases.

2. Royce Brent Bishop

1

Answered . Too long to explain. You should get an attorney. Not being rude to you, but if I answer it . . .you will just have more questions and not saying you would not understand the answers, I'm just saying it will just open one door after another after another. For real, get an attorney becasue it sounds like they have one.

3. Juna Madray Pulayya

Answered . Consult a local attorney.