What does DEFENDANT'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY AND DEMAND FOR FAVORABLE AND IMPEACHMENT INFORMATION MEANS?

Kissimmee, FL |

DV - case. also what is an NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY?

1. Too long to explain. You should get an attorney. Not being rude to you, but if I answer it . . .you will just have more questions and not saying you would not understand the answers, I'm just saying it will just open one door after another after another. For real, get an attorney becasue it sounds like they have one.

2. This is tool used in criminal defense cases which requires the State Attorney to provide the defense lawyer with information they have against his/her client. By filing this notice the defense lawyer must provide the state attorney with any information he or she plans to use a trial. This is a very routine notice sent out in most criminal cases.

3. Consult a local attorney.

Legal disclaimer: This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not use, interpret, or rely on this response as legal advice or opinion. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience. Transmission of the information in this web site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Domestic violence topics