What does d and p and a and p stand for on a court docket next to your name

Lexington, KY |

I am to appear in criminal court today and there is a d and p next to my name on the docket

1. I don't have enough information but I'll make a guess:

p = Plaintiff (Commonwealth of Kentucky)
    d= Defendant in a criminal case

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

2. And R is for the many roses I gave you. You know you are charged as a defendant, you better have an attorney if you can not figure this one out and listen to your attorney!

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.