What does code 21819pc mean

My friend was charged with 11378 HS, 11377(a)HS, 11364.1(a)(1)HS, and 21819PC. I found the meaning of all the charges except the 21819PC

1. PC means Penal Code. There is no such section of the penal code. The closest sections are 21810 and 21890 which relate to manufacture, sale, possession etc of metal knuckles.

Disclaimer: Please understand that I am not offering legal advice, nor forming an attorney-client relationship with you. I am not representing you, nor doing anything to protect your legal rights. If you believe that you have suffered a legal wrong, take action before any statute or limitations expires, or your right to do so may be lost forever.

2. There is no such code. Typo perhaps?

The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case.

3. There is no such section in the penal code.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

4. There is no such Penal Code 21819. Maybe you are looking at a city ordinance or municipal code. For all California Penal Code, you can look them up online at : http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/calawquery?codesection=pen