What does code 21819pc mean

Asked 11 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

My friend was charged with 11378 HS, 11377(a)HS, 11364.1(a)(1)HS, and 21819PC. I found the meaning of all the charges except the 21819PC

1. Carl Andrew Botterud

3

Answered . PC means Penal Code. There is no such section of the penal code. The closest sections are 21810 and 21890 which relate to manufacture, sale, possession etc of metal knuckles.

2. Joseph Briscoe Dane

Pro

3

Answered . There is no such code. Typo perhaps?

3. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

3

Answered . There is no such section in the penal code.

4. Richard Wynn

Answered . There is no such Penal Code 21819. Maybe you are looking at a city ordinance or municipal code. For all California Penal Code, you can look them up online at : http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/calawquery?co...