What does CNP and CWP class of stock mean when a professional corporation files paperwork with the state?

Springfield, MA |

Husband lied that his dental partnership was a S-corporation, but when I brought latest tax return to my new accountant, I was told it is a C-corporation. There is mutiple real property, stock investments, foreign accounts, and irrevocable trust that husband forced me to sign a Will to, with no copy provided. Am I at risk of diversion of assets?

CNP = Common No Par; CWP = Common With Par. Nothing you have written about that by itself indicates diversion of assets. If the dental business were an S-corp you would have seen that on your personal tax returns. You will need to investigate further.

Why don't you take every sinlge piece of paper regarding this to an attorney in your State familiar with business and also marital law, and get some answers based on the real facts. You haven't provided enough facts to give you much of anything. Act promptly.

Answering your question on AVVO, does not create a lawyer-client relationship between us. Under the rules of the Supreme Court of Illinois, or the rules of other jurisdictions, this answer may be regarded as advertising. Because questions provided on AVVO simply cannot contain a complete description of all the relevant facts, information contained in this answer should not be considered as individual legal advice or legal opinion. You are urged to consult an attorney licensed to practice in your State regarding your own legal situation.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business