What does a visa R class BBBCC mean? What type should I put for deferred action?

Asked about 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

I always thought I had entered the US with a B2 - visitor's visa but now I'm not sure. On my Meixcan visa it says visa/type R class BBBCC. The internet has given me conflicting information. Some websites say the R stands for regular and other for religious which doesn't seem like it would apply to me. I also read that BBBCC is some special visitor's visa for Mexico.

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Type R = Regular, Class R = Religious.

I believe your visa is a B-2 visa.

2. Nicolette Glazer

Answered . You entered with a border crossing card and probably received a B-2 admission for six month when you first entered.

Answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship.