What does a violation does a person in terms record or anything else

Brooklyn, NY |

I was wonering what does a violation does to a person does to a person if your charged with that

a violation is not a crime so no criminal record results.

www.estrellalawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

A violation will give you a "record" if it is not sealed, but it is not a crime. It would appear on a criminal history report since if it was a violation of the penal law, or your DMV record if it was a vehicle and traffic law violation.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

Some are saying its not a record, even the judge said its not a record on file, when you say record can you explain on this, this was for a summons pink ticket