What does a No sch action - fug means on a fugitive warrant from wisconsin ?

Milwaukee, WI |

Friend is detained in Las Vegas for a wisconsin fugitive warrant

I would guess it shows that he is being detained as a fugitive, and there is no scheduled court action pending a response from the jurisdiction that issued the warrant on extradition. If it is a felony warrant, Wisconsin will probably extradite. If it is a misdemeanor warrant, they may not. Either way, your friend sits until his status is sorted out. If it is a misdemeanor warrant you may want to contact a lawyer in Clark County, Nevada to make sure he doesn't get lost in the system in the meantime.

This answer is provided for general information only. No legal advice can be given without a consult as to the specifics of the case.

In the counties I regularly practice in, if the local prosecuting authority went to the trouble of issuing a fugitive warrant, it probably means the Wisconsin charge is a felony or he was on some type of supervision at the time he absconded. I agree that the designation probably means that there is no court hearings pending back in Wisconsin. I suspect soon you friend will have consulted with a local attorney and decided whether to fight extradition or not. Good Luck to your friend.