What does a "warrant recalled conversion based on facts" mean?

San Diego, CA |

1. That's an interesting question. First, without having been in Court, it is impossible to tell you exactly what is meant. However, the Court's last Minute Order would delineate in detail what the Court meant. Having said that, sounds like a warrant for arrest was recalled (technically pulled from the system so it no longer is open and active). I would like to know the facts f the case.

2. The warrant, previously outstanding, no longer exists.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555

3. However, you need to be careful as that does not mean that the case has been resolved.

http://lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com/san-diego-criminal-attorney/warrant-recall

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com