What does 2Nd mean on a warrant

Hampton, VA |

its on a family abuse case

I agree with the other attorneys in that we need additional information. However, be aware that a 3rd domestic assault conviction constitutes a felony in Virginia. If you have a prior, that would certainly make sense.

This answer does not create a attorney/client relationship, but is intended solely in the court of discussion. It is always my recommendation to retain an attorney whenever a court appearance is necessary. This recommendation is highlighted when it relates to an individual's criminal record.

2. Does "second" (as in second offense) fight the context? Or, some indication of "degree." Hard to picture, but re-read with that in mind.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

3. Not enough info, in what context is it used. Could be second degree