What does "order employer to terminate income attachment" mean

Asked 11 months ago - York, PA

I found this in the docket for a court hearing for child support he wants it lowered stating i should be working a full time job ( i work 24-26hrs a week) and that he dosnt get much over time he pays 169$ biweekly for three kids

1. Kathryn L. Hilbush

Pro

3

Answered . Likely it means what you think it means - that there was an order to terminate his wage attachment. I can't respond to the rest of what you've said because there's not enough information. I'm sure if you contact your Domestic Relations Office on Monday they can explain why the docket entry is there.

2. Randi Joy Silverman

2

Answered . I agree with Attorney Hilbush that his wage attachment order was terminated, but it is not possible yo determine the reason from your question. You should contact the Domestic Relations Office or an explanation or your attorney can assist you.