What does "order employer to terminate income attachment" mean

York, PA |

I found this in the docket for a court hearing for child support he wants it lowered stating i should be working a full time job ( i work 24-26hrs a week) and that he dosnt get much over time he pays 169$ biweekly for three kids

1. Likely it means what you think it means - that there was an order to terminate his wage attachment. I can't respond to the rest of what you've said because there's not enough information. I'm sure if you contact your Domestic Relations Office on Monday they can explain why the docket entry is there.

Be sure to click Best Answer if you found this helpful. Disclaimer: Please note that this response does not in any way an attorney-client relationship between Kathryn L. Hilbush and the recipient. My responses are general in nature. They do not constitute legal advice. You are advised to consult an attorney regarding this and any other legal matters.

2. I agree with Attorney Hilbush that his wage attachment order was terminated, but it is not possible yo determine the reason from your question. You should contact the Domestic Relations Office or an explanation or your attorney can assist you.

My response is based solely on the limited information contained in the question. It is not meant to substitute your attorney's advice.

Child support topics