What does demand for favorable and impeachment information? and notice of intent in discovery mean?

Asked about 1 year ago - Longwood, FL

my ex abused me and i had him arrested and he went to jail and his arraigment is set for next week im worried he requested a jury trial and i just dont want him to get off or have this come back at me i just want him to pay for almost killing me please answer my questions i just need to know what im in for i havent heard anything from the court or state attorney and its been about a month

1. William Charles Rosenfelt

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . These are terms that get articulated during the discovery process of a criminal matter. However, you do not need a lawyer (typically) and I'm guessing that you just ran across some of these documents while reading through the case docket or something?

Bill Rosenfelt 407-462-8787 (Orlando/Longwood/Central Florida)

2. Grant Ian Schwarz

Pro

2

1

Answered . Demand for impeachment and notice of intent for discovery are tools defense attorneys use to investigate a case. If you are concerned with the progress of the case of which you are the listed victim, it is your constitutional right to contact the state attorneys office and request an update on the case. You have the right to be informed at all stages of the criminal process. Contact the victim advocate and the state attorneys office for an update

3. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

2

Answered . Contact the victim advocate at the State Attorney's office for an update on the case and what court dates have been set. I am sure they will be in touch with updates because they will need your testimony.