What does COURT MODIFIED BOND TO PTRP ?

Panama City, FL |

I am a victim of a crime and I just checked the court case because the person who commited the crime requested the bond to be reduced. And this is what it states:

MOTION TO REVOKE BOND - COURT MODIFIED BOND TO PTRP
WAIVER OF EXTRADITION SIGNED

Can anyone please explain to me what this means? Also there is a no contact order in place, and I want to make sure this person comes no where near me because i'm very scared at this point.

PTRP is typically an acronym for Pre Trial Release Program.

What exactly is that? I know that may be a dumb question but does that mean they just let her walk until her next court date?

Larry Thomas McMillan

Larry Thomas McMillan

Here in Miami-Dade County that means the person is released without posting a bond. However, there are various conditions placed on the person. Such as stay away from the vicitm, report in daily or weekly to a PTRP officer. I assume that is what happened in your case. Call the prosecutor and express your concern and ask about the defendant's pre trial release conditions.

Okay will do, thank you. I greatly appreciate it.

Larry Thomas McMillan

Larry Thomas McMillan

my pleasure. By the way, if you were happy about the information and answer I provided, please indicate that with a "best answer" or other evaluation for me. thank you and have a great weekend.