What documents must i have to win a malicious prosecution case?

Hollywood, FL |

i was arrested and put in jail for 2yrs. while incarcerated i did everything i could to convince the court that i did not committ the alledge crime. this is what i'm saying - the crime never happened and the state knew it, my so-called attorney knew it. can't blame the judge but i believe he was aware of it. bottom-line, i was still prosecuted. fortunately for me i was aquitted because the officer stated in open court that he had lost all the evidence to the case. and i was still prosecuted. what documents must i have to fight this tough case.

Check my prior answers to the same question, as it has been posted a number of times.

Good luck!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Recommended articles about Personal injury