What documents must i have in order to go foward with a malicious prosecution case?

Hollywood, FL |

an officer arrested me and had me placed in jail for almost 2yrs. i went to trial and was aquitted of all charges. what i'm saying is this - the crime never happened because when cross-examined the officer openly admitted to losing all the evidence regarding the allegations against me. the system as a whole was aware of this and as a whole failed to do anything about this. the court knew the officer had no evidence and they took a chance by prosecuting me anyway. and as i said before, i was aquitted. no offense but once the verdict was read all parties seemed stunned, like what just happened here. as for as my ? above, what documents must i have to fight such a tough case?

1. You need a local personal injury lawyer to evaluate what documents are needed.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

2. See my prior response to the same question.

Good luck!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.