What documents I need to renew my EAD since I applied through Deferred Action?

Jamaica, NY |

I got approved on November 26 2012, and I want to know by when should I start applying for renewal for EAD and what documents would I need? Do I pay for biometrics ? If Not how much do I pay?

1. 90 days before expiration you should file for renewal. You should follow USCIS instructions, or better hire an experienced immigration lawyer to assist you.

Follow Gintare Grigaite, Esq. on Facebook (search for Gintare Grigaite, Esq.). Contact immigration lawyer Gintare Grigaite, Esq. of Grigaite & Abdelsayed, LLC at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey, for a consultation about your immigration case. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

2. You will be able to file 90 days prior to the expiration of your current EAD. You will be required to pay all filing fees and biometrics fees.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.