What documents do I need to submit with my I-485 form.

Asked 4 months ago - Bronx, NY

I just need a list of all the documents that I need to submit when sending in this form. I am married to a US citizen. All I would like to know is the lists of ALL the supporting documents to include in my AOS I-485 package.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Answered . A copy of your marriage certificate, 8 passport pictures of you, the foreign national and 2 of the USC spouse. Also your birth certificate and English language translation and certification, as well as proof of your USC spouse's US citizenship: either a copy of a certified birth certificate or US passport. You will also need to submit your sealed medical exam results, and the USC spouse petitioner has got to submit all supporting documents accompanying the I-864 affidavit of support as listed in the Form's instructions. And don't forget to also submit your I-94 arrival /admission card which you'll have to print from the CBP website. Only send copies of everything and not originals. No need to send proof of the bona fides of your marriage, you'll bring all that to your interview.

2. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

Answered . 1) Repeat question - asked and answered; 2) the purpose of this form is not to provide help filling out legal forms - if you don't understand the forms, you need to hire an immigration attorney directly.