What documents do i need to file with I-539 Form for Change of status, Currently I m on h-1b that status expires Sept 25 2012.

Asked over 2 years ago - Reston, VA

What documents do i need to file with I-539 Form for Change of status, Currently I m on h-1b that status expires Sept 25 2012. or what options i have,

1. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

Answered . It depends on what status you are changing to.

2. Jonathan Scott Greene

Pro

Answered . You should meet with an experienced immigration law attorney to discuss your options. You need to identify what status you will be seeking in order to obtain information about the forms and documents needed for your case. Your tags for this question indicate both B-1 visa and Visa extension. Each option would require different recommendations.