What do you when you know the court house is corrupted?

Caro, MI |

My boyfriend has 100% proof that there is a court house that is corrupted. The court house is not fair they allow things to certain people but for others they don't want to hear it.They brought up his juvenile record that even says legally that is was ex sponged. Who can we turn to when you know the court house is corrupted? We really need help.Please help.

Juvenile records can be used by courts for purposes of sentencing. What makes you think there is corruption?

My answer to you question does not constitute legal advice. Only an in person or telephone consultation will result in an attorney/client relationship. Please do not rely on brief answers without checking with an attorney in a confidential consultation.

there is a ppo out on my boyfriend the judge caught the women who filed the ppo lying under oath and lying on the ppo. An office ignored a death threat that my boyfriend got from the women boyfriend. the officer is lying for the women and my boyfriend would like any help he can get. He said he is willing to talk to you over the phone to tell you everything that has happened. If your willing to call his number is 810 259 7664

Making these types of allegations are very very serious and should not be done lightly. I would not discuss specifics on-line. Before going any further with such allegations, particularly in public (which this site is) it would be wise to consult with an attorney privately. Contact someone with experience in dealing with public corruption cases. More importantly, contact someone that does not regularly practice in the courthouse where you claim there is corruption.

This answer is legal information only. It does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of John Freeman, PLLC. General answers to questions on this site are not intended as a substitute for personal consultation with a qualified attorney.

he has a lawyer hes contacted lawyers and none of them will help because its dealing with his type of case. we need help bad and we just want a lawyer to listen to his case and help him. He has literally hit a dead end

John Freeman

John Freeman

If the claim is legitimate and he is prepared to hire an attorney, I am surprised he is unable to find an attorney that will listen, particularly if he is looking outside the area where the alleged corruption occurred. An out-of-town criminal defense attorney that has a solid relationship and reputation within the law enforcement community may be able to help

will you be willing to help. there was a state warrant out for his arrest and an office adjacent county wouldn't arrest him and he can get video proof of not being arrested because it dealt with this county

Is the 100% proof on his case alone or are there other instances that can be proved? How involved is the corruption? Does he have any proof of bribes being taken, or even offered. Is this what he has heard from other people charged with crime? Have there been any news articles about this. Is this worthy of being reported to the news media. That might just be the place to start. This isn't really a criminal defense question is it?

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.

He has hard proof evidence on his case but the court house won't allow him to show it. He can get video proof, but they said no. Yet they listen to her hear say. Since it is corrupted court house how can he get other cases when they won't even listen to what he has to say.