Skip to main content

What do you when you know the court house is corrupted?

Caro, MI |
Filed under: Criminal defense

My boyfriend has 100% proof that there is a court house that is corrupted. The court house is not fair they allow things to certain people but for others they don't want to hear it.They brought up his juvenile record that even says legally that is was ex sponged. Who can we turn to when you know the court house is corrupted? We really need help.Please help.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Juvenile records can be used by courts for purposes of sentencing. What makes you think there is corruption?

    My answer to you question does not constitute legal advice. Only an in person or telephone consultation will result in an attorney/client relationship. Please do not rely on brief answers without checking with an attorney in a confidential consultation.

  2. Making these types of allegations are very very serious and should not be done lightly. I would not discuss specifics on-line. Before going any further with such allegations, particularly in public (which this site is) it would be wise to consult with an attorney privately. Contact someone with experience in dealing with public corruption cases. More importantly, contact someone that does not regularly practice in the courthouse where you claim there is corruption.

    This answer is legal information only. It does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of John Freeman, PLLC. General answers to questions on this site are not intended as a substitute for personal consultation with a qualified attorney.

  3. Is the 100% proof on his case alone or are there other instances that can be proved? How involved is the corruption? Does he have any proof of bribes being taken, or even offered. Is this what he has heard from other people charged with crime? Have there been any news articles about this. Is this worthy of being reported to the news media. That might just be the place to start. This isn't really a criminal defense question is it?

    R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics