What do you do, if the court says you make too much money to have legal aid...but all your money is being used for bills?

Asked over 1 year ago - Plano, TX

My brother is trying to get an attorney to help him with a case in Whitchita Falls, but he lost his job, due to the arrest. He gets a retirement from the military, but he needs that to keep his house and car(for his wife). He is innocent, and he desperately needs help.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mark Alan Mackin

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . I suggest he re-apply and list all his expenses and his current employment status. Does not cost much to do that.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not your attorney and readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk. Any... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,616 answers this week

2,948 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,616 answers this week

2,948 attorneys answering