What do you do, if the court says you make too much money to have legal aid...but all your money is being used for bills?

Plano, TX |

My brother is trying to get an attorney to help him with a case in Whitchita Falls, but he lost his job, due to the arrest. He gets a retirement from the military, but he needs that to keep his house and car(for his wife). He is innocent, and he desperately needs help.

1. I suggest he re-apply and list all his expenses and his current employment status. Does not cost much to do that.

DISCLAIMER: I am not your attorney and readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk. Any comment is for general educational purposes only, and is based only on the limited facts provided, which may or may not be true. It is not legal advice upon which you may rely, as the commenter has not interviewed witnesses or examined any evidence, and has not researched the applicable law. Available defenses may prevent the success of any claim. Competent legal advice should always be obtained from a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction before taking any legal action or filing suit.