What do you advice an American mother to do?

Asked 11 months ago - New York, NY

What do you advice an American mother to do? She has a daughter with an illegal alien. When the US border patrol arrested the father of her US born daughter, her daughter was with him. Less than 24 hours later he was deported to Mexico and the US border patrol allowed him to take his/her US born daughter to Mexico. The mother did not know that her daughter was missing until four days later. Reasons she went out of town for a week and left her daughter with the child’s biological father. The US border patrol was not able to locate her. The mother knows that her daughter is in Mexico with her father, and it would be very difficult for Mexican police to her in Mexico.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . If this is a real situation call the FBI. However, there have been many versions of this story posted here in the past month so I am suspect.

2. Stephen D. Berman

2

Answered . Contact the FBI.

3. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

2

Answered . Consult with a family law attorney in your area.