What do I write for my husband's details in n400, if he is not telling

Tempe, AZ |

what hapens if the naturalization request is rejected to my LPR status

1. I don't understand the question.

Who is applying for naturalization?

What isn't your husband telling?

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Unfortunately, your question is unclear.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

3. If your husband's information is missing from the Form, there may be questions about the validity of the marriage during the N-400 interview. This is assuming you adjusted status on the basis of marriage to your husband. You would be well advised to talk this over with an immigration attorney.

Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

4. You ought to know your husband's basic information. As for what happens if your N4-00 application is denied, you remain an LPR, unless some information about you, such as the existence of a criminal record, leads them to initiate removal proceedings.