Skip to main content

What do I put for U.S. mailing address on the form I-90 application to replace permanent resident card

Orlando, FL |

I already filled ou t the parts where it asks for my address but there is also a question about mailing address with C/O at the end, i don't know if I should put Same, None or N/A?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You should put same. Alternatively, you may fill in your address again.