What do I need to do to stop or terminate a child support order in Maryland?

My ex and I have come to an agreement with the expenses and living arrangement of my son which we are signing and did not go to court for it. I would like information as to what is the most affordable way to stop the court order or get a court order to stop child support.

Baltimore, MD -

Attorney Answers (1)

David Raymond Mahood

David Raymond Mahood

Family Law Attorney - Savage, MD

You can file a motion in your case to modify or terminate child support. Attach your written agreement to your motion, along with your affidavit. You would do well to consult with an attorney and gain a little more insight into the process. You may reach me at (410) 381-1656 if you would like further help. David Mahood, Esq.

This answer is NOT legal advice and is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.