What do I need to do if I want to transfer my HOB visa but I did not received pay stubs from my employer ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Jose, CA

I came in US last December 2012 with an HOB visa for my current employer . Projects did not materialized and I was given an allowance for January 2013 . Now , I another company offered me a job and would process my HOB transfer . However , I do not have a pay stubs from my current employer . What are my options to do the transfer . Thanks in advance .

1. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . There is no such thing as an "HOB" visa in the US.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

Answered . When you seek H-1B through a new employer, their attorney should be able to assist you.