What do i need to do if i have three insurance companies that are at fault in car accident and i was rearended and not at fault?

Burlington, NC |

My passenger was injured in the accident. She has a sprained neck and upper and lower back pains. My vehicle shows damage to its unibody, rear bumper, trunk, lights, side skirt, axel damage, and muffler damage. My vehicle has yet been assesed by my or other insurance companies yet and my wife (passenger) has been offered $1000.00 for injuries

This is a complicated question, as it seems like there's quite a bit going on. My best advice is to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. Nearly all injury attorneys offer free consultations. Even if you don't hire the attorney, you're likely to get some great advice. I generally recommend that you do not settle a bodily injury claim immediately after the accident. Your wife likely doesn't yet know the full extent of her injuries. I would be happy to speak with you if want to discuss the claims.

T. Shawn Howard
www.maginnislaw.com
919.480.8526

The information provided should not be considered legal advice and does not create an attorney client relationship. I am not licensed to practice in any State other than North Carolina. The results of your case will depend on the presentation of evidence, the law and other factors that may change depending on an in depth analysis of the facts of the case. Please see an attorney before making legal decisions.

Your wife would not want to accept a low-ball offer from the insurance company, and she should retain a local personal injury lawyer to get maximum compensation.

You and your wife need to consult a personal injury attorney ASAP.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

You should consult with a local personal injury lawyer. I would caution you against handling this matter on your own. Good luck.

Contact and consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

If you are in a car accident, you should call an injury attorney and get a consultation. Most personal injury consultations are free. I suggest you talk to a car accident lawyer before accepting any money regarding the auto accident. Most offers by an insurance company regarding personal injury are accompanied by a release of all claims. If you sign it, the case is usually over. Call a lawyer immediately before you take any action that could prejudice or bar your car accident injury claim.

Get an experienced personal injury attorney's representation ASAP. Get maximum compensation - not a low ball offter. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.