What do i need to devlope a case for modification of parenting plan due to several C.P.S clames

Asked about 2 years ago - Tacoma, WA

cps clames are for neglect and some physicel abuse

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Dave Hawkins


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . You need to prove that there has been a substantial change of circumstances since the last order was entered. Beyond that, there is not much I can say since each case is different and there is no way to give you a definitive answer wittout reviewing the file. Please hire counsel.

    The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for... more
  2. Jonathan William Milstein

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Previous attorney is correct. One thing to remember is that anyone can make reports to CPS. What is going to be most interested in is whether or not CPS issues what is known as a finding og abuse or neglect. This may take some time for CPS to decide.

  3. Frances Turean

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . There are no where near enough details here to advise you. Sit down with an attorney in person to go over the specific facts of your case.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,597 answers this week

2,985 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,597 answers this week

2,985 attorneys answering