Skip to main content

What do I need to consider when importing a beverage into the US

Los Angeles, CA |

What FDA regulations are there, How long does it take etc

Attorney Answers 1


You need to hire an attorney experienced in import - export law.

Before you find one you should become familiar with, at least, the FDA rules at and you should locate and buy a few books on importing via querying the books database for "import business."

Mark as helpful

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics