What do I have to do if I got injured at the airport toilet? What are my chaces to get my trip cost back and what else?

Dallas, TX |
Filed under: Personal injury

Few days ago I went to a trip to Europe. I stoped to Chicago Airport where I went to use the toilet. The toilet seat was not secured properly and I fell on the floor hurting my back-pain but not major one at that time. We called the Paramedics and we reported the case to the Airport Police. At that time my blood pressure was high,over 158/120 or so.But I decided to continue my trip to Europe. Few hours later I start to have very seriuos back pain . My wife ,nurse,gave me some tylenol but the pain did'nt go away. From that time on my vacation was ruined because the pain. It was no way for me to set on my seat on the plain or to sleep on the hotel bad. Most of the time I standed up and I could'nt sleep.Now ,after 8 days beeing back home, I want to go to see a doctor for an MRI because the pain does'nt go away.

You should contact an aviation attorney in Chicago to discuss the matter.

If you want, contact me by email and I will be happy to discuss your legal options.

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/alan-brinkmeier-1081521.html

Contact an Illinois personal injury attorney. Hint: there are hundreds in the Yellow Pages.