What do I do when injured from a purchase at a fast-food restaurant ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

Broken crowned tooth from foreign object in a sandwich

1. Gregg Samuel Harrison

5

Answered . I have handled several of these types of cases. You need to make sure you make a report with the facility immediately after the injury. Get a copy of the report you made. I would NOT give the item that caused your damages back to the facility - you will never see it again. Keep it in a safe place. Hire a personal injury attorney in your area that can give you a FREE initial consultation on this issue. Go get an estimate to fix your broken tooth/teeth.

2. Ben Frank Abbott

4

Answered . This is a good case. The law is that if there is a naturally occurring object, there is no liability. An instance of a naturally occurring object is a chicken bone that is in a chicken nugget or a cherry pit that is in a piece of cherry pie

If you have a case where there is a piece of metal or a piece of glass in a chicken nugget or cherry pie then there is liability.

You will need to hire a lawyer because these cases are rarely if ever settle without a fight.

It is important to hire a lord that lives in your area that can file in court in your area. It is very important to fire a lawyer who has tried cases to a jury verdict and has won.

There is a separate method of recovery for your medical bills, some restaurants carry what is called medical payments coverage. This will pay your dentist and other medical bills for a sum of up to $2500, $5000, or even as much as $10,000. Paragraph the matter what you do get on this right away and keep all your records photographs your receipt And especially the object of broke your tooth

3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

5

Answered . Save the product, save the broken fragments, obtain necessary treatment. Candidly, I seriously doubt you have cause for a viable personal injury case; if that's what you're asking. Speak with local and qualified counsel.

4. Sean Michael Patrick

4

Answered . I agree with Mr. Adams. You should save the product (if possible) and the foreign object. You should file an incident report with the manager at the restaurant. You should seek medical attention (in this case from a dentist), and you should consult with a personal injury attorney to advise you in moving forward with your claim. Remember that you have a limited time to file a claim, so do not delay. Best of luck.

5. Timothy Leo Bowden

3

Answered . i would call a local attorney who contributes here

Pro

3

Answered . I assume you obtained an incident report from the restaurant, thus, either retain a local personal injury lawyer to put in a demand or ask them to pay this directly, your call.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  7. Cesar Garcia

1

Answered . It is crucial that you file an incident report with the store's manager immediately after the injury occurs. Once the report is made, get a copy of the report and keep the foreign object. After that, you should consult with a personal injury attorney in your area for legal advice/representation.