What do I do if judge ordered dad to give address to mom 3 days after court and dad never gave address for where visit would be.

Chicago, IL |

Dad has history of domestic violence. Mom had past restraining order and dad has ptsd was admitted to psych ward several times and was convicted of assault and battery against mother.

do not give him the children without his giving you an address. if it gets testy, call the police. hopefully, this direction from the judge is in a court order and you have a copy of it.

If you do not have the address, dad does not get the children. If you remain afraid of dad, seek an Order of protection. Violation of the court order to furnish an address can be addressed later. Keep yourself and the children safe.

Once again, attorneys Goldstein and Schlesinger have provided excellent answers to your question. There is nothing to add to their responses.

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

Then why did you add you comment???

J. Richard Kulerski

J. Richard Kulerski

Because I wanted the points, and there was nothing left to say because you and Gary said it all.