Skip to main content

What do I do if judge ordered dad to give address to mom 3 days after court and dad never gave address for where visit would be.

Chicago, IL |

Dad has history of domestic violence. Mom had past restraining order and dad has ptsd was admitted to psych ward several times and was convicted of assault and battery against mother.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    do not give him the children without his giving you an address. if it gets testy, call the police. hopefully, this direction from the judge is in a court order and you have a copy of it.

  2. If you do not have the address, dad does not get the children. If you remain afraid of dad, seek an Order of protection. Violation of the court order to furnish an address can be addressed later. Keep yourself and the children safe.

  3. Once again, attorneys Goldstein and Schlesinger have provided excellent answers to your question. There is nothing to add to their responses.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics