What do I do if im only 16 and my mother kicked me out of the house and changed the locks, but I dont want to go back.

Vero Beach, FL |
Filed under: Child abuse

She has records of hitting me

Here is a good place to start:

If they can't answer all your questions- they should be able to refer you someone that can.

Ms. Bolton is licensed to practice law in Florida. She practices in the areas of construction and insurance. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Ms. Bolton strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.

You may want to call the police or DCF.

JMP Law, P.A.
Juna M. Pulayya

Legal disclaimer: This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not use, interpret, or rely on this response as legal advice or opinion. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience. Transmission of the information in this web site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Child abuse topics

Recommended articles about Child abuse