What do I do if im only 16 and my mother kicked me out of the house and changed the locks, but I dont want to go back.

Asked over 2 years ago - Vero Beach, FL

She has records of hitting me

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Stephanie Bolton

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . Here is a good place to start:


    If they can't answer all your questions- they should be able to refer you someone that can.

    Ms. Bolton is licensed to practice law in Florida. She practices in the areas of construction and insurance. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Ms. Bolton strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.

  2. Juna Madray Pulayya

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . You may want to call the police or DCF.

    JMP Law, P.A.
    Juna M. Pulayya

    Legal disclaimer: This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not use, interpret, or... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,577 answers this week

2,977 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,577 answers this week

2,977 attorneys answering