What do I do if I purchased $5000 worth of appliances from Home Depot that were never delivered?

Asked over 4 years ago - Minden, NV

On May 22, 2009 I went to the Home Depot on Jacks Valley Road in Minden, NV and purchased, in cash, $5000 worth of GE appliances. They were to be delivered to a warehouse in Miami on June 12, 2009, from there I was arranging to have them shipped via air cargo out of the country. Home Depot says the delivery was made but to nothing has been received at the address I provided them. My problem is I am out of the country and Home Depot has been delaying and playing tag via emails for six months and they now tell me they have confirmed deliver but refuse to give me "Proof" of delivery. C an anyone out there help me? My email is M23LT@hotmail.com Thanks in advance for assistance you can give me.

1. William C. Devine II

Answered . If you have proof of your purchase, and Home Depot cannot provide you proof that it delivered the items you purchased, and did not, in fact, deliver what you ordered, and Home Depot is stonewalling you, I would suggest hiring an attorney in Nevada to resolve this for you. Because the purchase was made in Nevada, Home Depot can be held accountable to the Nevada courts here.

William Devine, II