What do I do if I forgot to turn in my I-94 upon leaving the US 12 years ago and now want to apply for a non immigrant Visa?

Asked over 1 year ago - Franklin, TN

I left the US almost 12 years ago and forgot to turn in my I-94. I now want to apply for a non immigrant B2 Visa and need advice on what to do and if it will affect me in the issuing of a new visa.
- Do I need to do anything or notify any Immigration entity prior to soliciting a new visa 12 years later? Will the consulate have any record of my departure?

- Note: I have proof of my flight 12 years ago - Old ticket

1. Lalita Haran

Answered . It can be resolved. Please talk to an immigration attorney experienced in this issue.
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You prove that you left the US timely.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Answered . Hopefully you also have an entry stamp in your passport of the country you entered after your U.S. departure you support your claim.