What do I do about being discriminated against because of my weight?

I work in a leasing office, a gentleman came in inquiring about leasing a unit for an employee. I asked about his rates at his Tae Kwon Doe company at which point he stated "it's expensive". We continued to speak with regard to the apartment upon completion of the conversation I inquired again about the rates he asked "is it for you?" I stated yes he said "you need to exercise". I explained that I do exercise and I exercise five times a week and have been doing so for the past 4 months. I then proceeded to ask again if he was going to tell me the rates he stated "150" I said a "week or a session" he said a "week" I said ok that's not bad. The gentleman then departed. As I returned outside to finish conversing with a resident I saw that this gentleman was speaking with the residne

Fayetteville, GA -

Leonard Henry Kesten

Leonard Henry Kesten

Discrimination Lawyer - Boston, MA

In most states, weight is not a protected class, thus it is not illegal to discriminate because of weight.