What do I do about a bad paint job and bad body work on my car?

Gloversville, NY |

my car was in an accident. took to a dealer. He said we could work out payments so much here and there. Said it would be around 2500 or a little more. well, when the body workl and paint job was done it looked really bad.
It is two different colors of green, pitted spots in body work like an orange. Over spray all over on inside and on carpets. The body has faded spots ,no shine, dull looking. What should I do.The final bill came out to be over 4000.00. I didn't sign it yet. Where do I go from here if he refuses to fix it the right way.

1. If the shop owner was negligent in his repair of the car you are entitled to damages in the amount it would cost you to bring it to a 3rd party to fix it.

2. If the shop owner was negligent in his repair of the car you are entitled to damages in the amount it would cost you to bring it to a 3rd party to fix it.