What divorce lawyers will help some one get a divorce here if they are in mexico but the person they are married to are here?

Asked over 2 years ago - Washington Court House, OH

I need a divorce lawyer near Wilmington, ohio or Washington Court House, Ohio that will handle a divorce case for a person that is in mexico. this is the problem my boyfriend I have been with for many years wants a divorce from his american wife he has here. He talked to a lawyer in washington court house by the name of Jessie Wade but we dont know if he will still take his case. anyway he is willing to pay what ever the cost as long as he can make payments and i most of his info for who ever will take his case. Please help and any info would help thank you all for your time

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mary J Quin


    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Call the local bar assocation in that jurisdiction. They can provide a referral to an attorney that should be able to help you.

Related Topics


Divorce is the process of formally ending a marriage. Divorces may be jointly agreed upon, resolved by negotiation, or decided in court.

Divorce Court

Divorce court is where the divorce process takes place. The court may determine matters like alimony, child custody, and property division.

Avvo Staff

An Overview of Divorce Court Fees

Just as each state has its own requirements to successfully file for divorce, each state also has its own types of fees and rules for when they will be applied. You may find this overview... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,454 answers this week

3,029 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,454 answers this week

3,029 attorneys answering