Skip to main content

What court (actual address please) do I file my divorce papers (the Petition) in Harris County Texas.

Houston, TX |

We are having a non contested divorce, we do not own any property together and have no children.

Attorney Answers 1


201 Caroline, 1st Floor, Houston, TX 77002. In the Harris County District Clerk's Office.

There is also an office in the basement of the Family Law Center where you can file. 1115 Congress, Houston, TX 77002

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics