What course of action can I take if I have been paying for the wrong vehicle for two years cause of the wrong vin number

Casselberry, FL |

I bought this truck new in 2011, after two months the dealer called and said that they had put the wrong vin # on the loan, my tag, my registration , and my insurance are wrong as well. I drove back from S.C. to sign new paperwork. Now I am trying to refinance, and the vin # is showing a 2011 Sport model, while the truck I have is a Bighorn Edition.
Its still wrong, and I do not want to sign the papers.
Have I been driving an illegal truck for 2 years because of this ? And what can I do about it.?

1. The dealer has breached the contract. If it is a South Carolina dealer, you should consider working with a South Carolina lawyer. I have worked with L. Sidney Connor in the past. My records show his number is 843-238-5648. Fortunately, he should be a member of www.naca.net and you can find him there.

If this information has been helpful, please check the thumbs up tab below. Disclaimer: The above is intended to give you some insight into various legal topics. This information is not intended as legal advice, but rather an attempt to provide helpful topical information. Although I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about representing you, we have not established an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship requires me to agree in writing to represent you. Unless that happens, you should not take anything I say or write to be legal advice about your situation or make any decisions based on it. It is very important that you consult a lawyer as to the specific circumstances of your case. If there are more facts that you overlooked and did not include in your initial question and you would like to email me, you may send an email to stevefahlgren@gmail.com. Of course, sending an email to me or my firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. We do not accept client representations by email. We do not always treat unsolicited information received by email from our website as confidential unless you have first confirmed that we do not have a conflict of interest. Please do not send us any information about a potential representation until you communicate with us to find out if we have a conflict of interest with the adversary in your particular case. As a rule, we do not represent institutions against consumers so there is usually not a conflict of interest when it comes to consumer protection but it is always safe to be sure. If you send me an email without checking to ensure there is no conflict, you also agree that our review of your email or any information in it, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain us, and even if you consider it confidential, will not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you. Sorry for all of the legal words but I like to be up front with potential clients and my clients. Best regards, Steven M. Fahlgren Attorney, Arbitrator and Certified Circuit Civil Mediator Law Offices of Steven M. Fahlgren, P.A. Phone: (904) 845-2255 Phone: (407) 852-1711 www.ForTheConsumer.com www.FahlgrenLaw.com www.SteveFahlgren.com