What could happen between a student teacher relationship

my friends son has a somehow friends with benefits relationship with his 27 year old female. he is a 14 year old and according to my knowledge they flirt and kissed a couple times they really like each other except that neither one of them want any problems. I would like to know what the consequneses of this relation would be if they get caught. would they be able to have a relationship if the boys parents agree longest their is no sex or what could happen. I honlestly think that its normal to go out with an older or younger person but the law is aginst it. I would really appreciate that a lawyer could help me thank you

Modesto, CA -

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Administrative Law Lawyer - Pasadena, CA

If there is actually a 27-year old teacher having a sexual relationship with a 14-year old student, then someone needs to have the good morals and sound character to let the administration of the school know. Be sure of the facts before making the statement. But if it is true, it must be addressed.

Eric Darnell Anderson

Eric Darnell Anderson

Criminal Defense Attorney - Redlands, CA

There is no reason for there to be a relationship involving kissing and flirting between a 27 year old and a 14 year old. It needs to end, and end now. Any teacher aware of this relationship has a mandatory obligation to report it. At the very least, the administration should be made aware that such a relationship may be occurring.

This does not create an attorney-client relationship. That costs money and this is free.

Related Advice