What contitute in legal term age discrimination.

Asked about 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I was told by a letter from my land lord that i have thirty days to move from her apartment after i told her that my rent will be late because of a miss stake by the government(retirement pay stop because of my death) I informed my land lord of this problem and she wrote a very down grading letter that left me in a low state in my life, with know purpose, she back her comments with don't call her for any mantinance thats needed for the apartment until all money and late fees are payed, and when i move don't use her as reference on any rental application. My rent was due on the 27 of the month and she knew that i payed my rent with my goverment at the end are on the first of the month. I payed her at move in one month advance rent of $780 plus 600 deposit. she will not answer her phone

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . This is not an issue of age discrimination. I recommend that you re-submit your post with a tag of "landlord - tenant" so the attorneys who practice in that subject matter can see it and respond.