What charges should I expect for getting caught with a marijuana pipe

Pittsburgh, PA |

about a month ago I got caught with a pipe a clear container and a pack of cigarettes in school. I was wondering what charges I can face. I have one other offence which involves me taking 2 pills off a student who overdosed. After I took them I gave them to the administrator and I have to go to court for possession charges. So what should I expect

It depends on your prior record. If the only other case you have is a drug possession, a good attorney may be able to get the two cases consolidated into one sentencing. Here in Philadelphia, a consolidation of a simple possession and paraphernalia would likely result in 18 months probation-give or take. Jail is not out of the question, depending upon other factors/particularly what the charges were regarding the overdose. If you are on probation, or are not a US citizen, additional problems could arise. Finally, there are collateral consequences. Your license to drive may very well be suspended.

Michael L. Doyle
(215) 735-5900