What charges does an EWI have if they worked illegally without authorization?

Asked about 2 years ago - Roseville, MI

I friend of mines wife was deported back to her home country a couple of years ago. She was an EWI and admitted into the U.S. with parole. Which I know parole is only for one year. She worked without authorization for 10 years. I did not know any of this information until after she was deported. Am I right in understanding that this would be considered committing False Claim United States Citizenship and be a forever bar to return to the United Statees after being deported.

If she entered with parole. I know that she would have to have false documents to get a social security number. EWI's in the United States would have to falsify documents to be here.

1. Daniel P. Hilf

Answered . If you want to consult with a Michigan attorney who is an experienced immigration lawyer contact attorney Sufen Hilf at (248) 792-2590.

2. Michael Aaron Neufeld

Answered . I do not see a false claim to citizenship though there is certainly an issue that she worked illegaly was she criminally charged with it? She certainly would need a waiver to adjust, why did the husband not petition for her when she was parolled in?

http://www.azduifirm.com/Immigration_Lawyer_Ari...

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.