What charges are and what they carry in Yavapai co. Az

Camp Verde, AZ |

1. DUI
2. AGG DUI SUSPENDEDED OR REVOKED.
3. 3 CNT'S AGG DUI W/PERSON UNDER 15.
4. POSS/USE
5. POSS/USE DRUG PARIF.

1. You're facing felony charges; very serious; 4 or more months in prison depending on circumstances (criminal history, aggravating/mitigating circumstances, etc), in addition to fines, license suspension, etc. Needless to say, you need an experienced, aggressive attorney to represent you.

2. I WOULD NEED TO KNOW MORE TO ANSWER THIS. IF YOU HAVE PRIOR FELONIES IT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING. AT A MINIMUM, WITH A CLASS 4 AGGRAVATED DUI YOU ARE FACING ANYTHING FROM 4 MONTHS IN PRISON TO 3.75 YEARS IN PRISON. IF YOU HAVE 2 PLUS PRIOR FELONIES YOU ARE LOOKING AT A MAX OF 14 YEARS JUST ON THE CLASS 4 FELONY AGGRAVATED DUI.
    Aaron M. Black
    Criminal & DUI Defense Attorney
    Martindale AV® Preeminent™ Lawyer
    2012 Southwest SuperLawyer Rising Star
    AVVO 10/10 Superb Lawyer

Law Office of Aaron M. Black, PLLC
    3219 East Camelback Road #573
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Office #: 480-729-1683
    Email: aaron@aaronblacklaw.com
    www.aaronblacklaw.com

3. You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area to represent you ASAP. The DUI aggravated charges coupled with the drug charges require a competent criminal defense lawyer that practice this type of law. We have several avvo criminal defense lawyers that may respond, and I will defer to them. Get counsel.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

4. Without knowing your criminal history it is impossible for someone to tell you what you are facing with these types of charges. In order to have an accurate understanding of your exposure, if convicted, you would need to sit down with an attorney who can look at your criminal history in order to give you a realistic expectation of what you could be facing. Additionally, with these types of charges there may be a variety of legal issues that could affect the outcome of the case. Good luck to you.

Nothing in this web post constitutes legal advice. If you have a legal question please see my main site at <a href="www.dmcantor.com">Phoenix DUI and Criminal Lawyer David M Cantor</a> or call 602-307-0808.

5. We do felony defense in Camp Verde and Prescott on a weekly basis. We can offer you a free consultation and go over all of your criminal charges with you. We can do that in person or on the phone. You need to provide more information about your situation in order to get a real understanding of what you will be facing.

Call us at (928) 226-0165 for a free consultation.

Ryan J. Stevens
    Griffen & Stevens Law Firm, PLLC
    609 N. Humphreys Street
    Flagstaff, AZ 86001

This answer does not include any legal advice. You should personally contact an attorney. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

DUI topics