What can you do if your lawyers have a trial date and no one notify you and they let the defendant walk away free

Gary, IN |
Filed under: Personal injury

i was injured, neither the clerk's office or my lawyer let me know about the trial

i have a court date in october for damages but no lawyer want the case

You need to speak with your lawyer about the case status.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship. This is for informational purposes only. Attorney will take no action on your behalf unless and until a written retainer agreement is signed. There are strict time deadlines on filing claims and, as such, you are advised to consult with and retain an attorney immediately to file such claims timely or you will lose any right to recovery.

Something doesn't sound kosher. Speak to your lawyer first. If no satisfaction re-post and I'm sure there will be no shortage of attorneys willing to offer advise.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

i need a lawyer not advise

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

We all need advise. Lawyers are no different than you, we like to be treated with courtesy and respect too. Good luck.

maybe i used a bad choice of words...what i'm saying is that i need someone to refer me to a lawyer that will handle my case.you can call me and i will give you all the details and the case number so you can check it and you will see just what i'm talking about

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

sorry, do not know anyone in indiana. try this site - http://www.justice.org/cps/rde/xchg/justice/hs.xsl/7278.htm

Your attorney is in the best position to advise you. If your attorney refuses to meet with you, you must learn whether the case has been dismissed and, if so, whether it was dismissed with prejudice. If the case was simply dismissed, you may be able to have the case reinstated. Good luck.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: ccandiano@themargolisfirm.com http://www.themargolisfirm.com

If you have a lawyer, you need to find out when the trial date is scheduled. If you do not have a lawyer, you can walk into the court's office and ask the clerks for information about your case including when the trial is scheduled.

Chris Wyant Attorney at Law Brown Tompkins Lory & Mastrian 608 East Market Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 317-631-6866 phone 317-685-2329 fax cwyant@btlmlaw.com www.btlmlaw.com

i have a trial for damages in october but no lawyer here want the case because of all the wrong doing in it by lawyers,the judge and the clerk's office... it's clear that this is a plot