What can you do about people who defame you out of fear for themselves bc they did sometihng which harmed you?

Asked 11 months ago - Homestead, FL

A person said something that resulted in me getting banned from an establishment. Then when i returned to the establishment not for retaliation but to speak with a coworker and to tie up loose ends, this person freaks out because they know they were responsible for getting me booted from the establishment and calls security on me and fabricates lies like I'm stalking etc etc. The security come and I assure them that it is false just watch the security footage but is there anything that I can do to this individual not for getting me booted from the establishment but for fabricating lies about me to security out of fear of their person by my perceived retaliation?

1. Mark Theodore Tischhauser

Pro

Answered . Possibly, if you want to spend the money out of pocket hiring a lawyer to pursue a defamation type case. This is not likely a contingent fee case.

Pro

Answered . Not really....millions of places in this world, and best to go somewhere else.